Greenridge Stables boasts over 300 acres of lush green land and top-class facilities. Competitors and pleasure riders alike will enjoy the wide range of amenities we have to offer. Greenridge has nice big green pastures that are fertilized, limed and deweeded on a regular basis. We only have to feed hay in the winter months. We feed a high quality fescue/Bermuda mix.
**We currently do not have any openings, but you may request to be added to the waiting list!
- Owner lives on the farm
- Ten matted stalls
- Four paddocks
- Two indoor hot/cold wash stalls
- Three outdoor wash racks
- Outdoor tie out area
Horse trailer parking
- Large jumping arena
- Sand footing
- 10 colorful jumps
- Regulation sized dressage arena
- Dressage letters
- Drainage system
- Lights for night riding
- Four large, regularly fertilized pastures
- Cross country jumps of varying heights for all levels to enjoy
Trails and Other Features
- Extensive slow-winding, relaxing trails with acres of age-old farm land to explore on horseback
- The entire farm is backed up by the beautiful Pumpkinvine Creek which offers an option to swim with your horse in the summer months
- Relax in our newly renovated lounge, complete with horse magazines and professional paintings!
- Group trail rides several times per week.
- We bring in outside trainers for clinics from time to time.
- We bring in a professional equestrian photographer for your option to have professional portraits with you and your horse!
- Large green pastures
- Hay provided in the winter (high quality)
- Access to arenas, wash racks, trails and round pen
Partial Pasture Board
- $325.00/month, if Greenridge provides the feed
- $275.00/month, if you provide your own feed
- Triple Crown Complete or Senior, or owner provided feed
- Hay provided in the winter
- Give supplements (owner provided)
- Blanketing and unblanketing
- Fly mask in summer
- Access to arenas, wash racks, round pen, trails
- You take care of your shavings, hay, feed.
- 10ft by 12ft stalls
- Daily grass turnout in big pasture
- Fed daily with barn feed or owner provided
- Will give supplements (owner provided)
- Blanketing and un-blanketing
- Fly mask in summer
- Access to arenas, wash racks, tack room, round pen, trails.
Additional charges will be added according to your personalized boarding plan on a case by case basis, depending on your needs. For additional fees we can provide worming, clipping, training, vet and farrier.