The Greenridge Equestrian Team is a group of intermediate to advanced riders which focuses on strengthening each member's riding skills, horse care & handling knowledge, and all aspects of what it takes to be an asset to a team.
- Compete in at least three shows per year, either on-site or off-site (members under 18 years old must have a parent attend off-site shows)
- Attend at least one lesson per week (or satisfy homework / riding time requirements as an alternative to weekly lesson)
- Attend scheduled Equestrian Team meetings (monthly) - meetings include riding instruction (often by guest trainers), class instruction, and team building training.
- Participate in or audit at least two clinics per year
- Participate in at least one community service event per year
- $30.00 annual dues (Sept-May)
- $70.00 per meeting fee (members)
- $80.00 per meeting fee (non-members)
Please check out https://www.facebook.com/GreenridgeEquestrianTeam/ for recent news about the team.
Contact Beth Ellenberg @ 770.975.3916 if you are interested in joining the Greenridge Equestrian Team!
Upcoming Community Service Opportunities
- Barn work days
- Help organizing games & setting up for birthday parties
Upcoming Meetings - 2017-2018
- September 23, 2017
- October 14th
- November 18th
- December 16th